RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

re: t3 burnt again... Ahhh.. gotta love the RRS threads. Don't...

1. 676 Posts.
    re: t3 burnt again... Ahhh.. gotta love the RRS threads. Don't we just go on & on. But then again the time lines do tend to be quite elastic. At least we've had endless chances to rehash the potential, good & bad scenarios. So now I'm here in Perth for a geophysical conference. Might liberate some time and pay RRS a personal visit.. might just do a knock knock joke or two and see how that goes down.
    Anyway, looks like the tips from Taxi drivers time is fast approaching - the one I got from Perth airport was from Somalia, Puntland!! What are the chances? Actually had quite a good conversation (Boontyland was how he pronounced it). So good that I got him to drive me all over town & ended up paying $65 - good investment in understanding the general background ;)
    Strange thing was that he was quite positive on the whole situation - everything thing from Somaliland vs Puntland to the outing of Gedi & his failed push to get his own contracts over the line while attempting to stymie RRS. Maybe I just heard what I wanted too, but I'm still quite happy to have a holding in RRS & give them the time to do what they need to do - and they're not just 'oilers'(ie Shrewd - give it a break, spend more time & effort on MEO), the set is way bigger than that.
    So anyway - might just go see if anyones home. Wonder who's at the front desk - I've got black spikey hair.
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.