NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

mineralisation from the surface to end of the hole, page-4

1. 5,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    Yep and Exoil had only drilled Hoginkson and Mt Gee to approximately 100 metres.

Mind you, when Exoil had decided "we're going to take the drill out, we're not going deeper", that was when U mineralisation was at its best. Refer to diagram 4 in 2/8/05 ann.

One hole at Hoginkson in particular had average grades of 2.0% betwen 71.5m and 74.7m and grades well in excess of 0.1% for the majority of the hole. Drilling for this hole JH 72 stopped at 107m. Refer to table 3 in August 2 announcement

N.B: The tonnage resource at MT gee of 33,200 tonnes of U does not include anything from Hodinkson as yet or any of the other deposits.

Hoginkson I believe will have more U than Mt Gee. Far less holes were drilled at Hodinkson and to a shallower depth.

People are saying that the 33,200 tonnes of U is impressive as it is comparable to PDN and SMM.

I repeat though that the estimated resource will be significantly largert than 33,200 t. Once Hoginkson is analysed using their compter modelling technology techiques, the same applied to Mt Gee and drilling is commenced, we will see a very large resource, which will surprise many people who have probably conceded that a 33,200 t resource is as high as they are going to go.

Paralina will be home to a world class economic uranium reserve, it is not a question of if, it is a question of how soon before it is official.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.