MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

GP,Conversely, have you ever been to the offices of Telstra,...

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    GP,

Conversely, have you ever been to the offices of Telstra, Optus, Telecom NZ, Hutchison, etc, at all, or in recent times. My last visit to 2 of these offices was today. My next visit to at least one of these offices is on Friday.

Have you also sat down and either spoken with institutional investors, or presensted to them your views on what is happening out there? Last time on this for me, was 2 weeks ago.

That said, it would appear that you and I have a very, very different attitude about things.

BTW, before you go alleging negligence or anything else, please be very, very careful what you say. I eat people like that for lunch. Just ask the partners at AAR.

Your comments are starting to become quite personal and pointed. Next time, just check who it is you are going up against. As regional Head, Legal and Australasian Company Secretary for the organisations I work for, I am well aware of my rights, duties and obligations. Are you?

GP, I do not wish or desire for this debate to continue.
    You did not like me posting the Pierpont article. Fine. Next time, I won't. Next time, however, I will also undertake the required analysis and forensically dissect the arguments. That may permit even less chance for you to recoil. I would suggest that you do the same when it comes to posting on telco stocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.