MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

Minerals corporation, big things happening, page-10

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Hi Toni,

I agree that analysts need to be considered with a pinch of salt (ie: no substitute for doing your own research). That is one of the things that I advocate (and have advocated for some time) on this forum.

FAT PROPHETS:

Regarding Fat Prophets, however, no-one is saying that you must love them to bits, or like them to death. But in your earlier posting, you did question whether they were putting any of their own money into MSC, adding "Bet you it will be none".

In my reply to your posting, I copied some of their email disclosure statement which was current to last night.

One can argue about the accuracy of the disclosure, but remember, they are licensed by ASIC and accordingly, are required to disclose their positions in various of the stocks that they are commenting on.

THE CAIRNS CONNECTION:

In your earlier posting of 2259 (16/05), you commented that:
    "I know a couple of people in Cairns that work at their site and they claim otherwise".

Then, in your posting of 0933 (17/05), you revised this statement to be:
    "Yes they work/have worked on-site and are very familiar with the operation".

So which is it?

Do they currently work on the MSC site which you claimed last night, or did they previously work at the site, as your post of his morning seems to suggest?

PREVIOUS OPERATIONS:

As for the previous operations of Australian Kaolin, MSC acquired these operations from the Receivers for a minimal payment (~$2.0m, if memory serves me correctly). Otherwise, there is no lingering connection between the two.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.