MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Minerjoe,The Morningstar Gold Project benifits, and if continues...

1. 6,111 Posts.
    Minerjoe,

The Morningstar Gold Project benifits, and if continues to operate will continue to benifit people directly and indirectly involved with the project.

Employees of the Company
    Contractors, subcontractors
    Shareholders (I am one of these)
    The town of Woods Point Growth, Infrastructure & Tourism
    Local business operators, pubs & retail/food shops.
    Others?

A post such as the one that was posted below, which stated "and as far as I know one (no) one has been paid" and following posts stating this words to that effect. In my opinion this does the project no favours and therefore could be detrimental to all involved as listed above. There is more than 1 group involved with the project, there is a community involved.

You posted "as far as i know" IMO perhaps a 100% Knowledge that no one was getting paid before a posting was considered. IMO if someone had a "soft spot" for the project then perhaps a different approch, rather one of support than that one which appeared to be of gloating.

Post #: 8286598
    Price at time of posting: 11c
    In Reply to msg: #8286507

IP: 124.180.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: Sell

(Unsubstantiated Information)

Ok I'm back, but only for a quick post,.....

You also posted
    "Morning Star had honed a great mining team that would have been an assett to any mining company"

IMO to be good i would think this comes with a reasonable pay packet,that is Morningstar gold are paying the right price to have these guys employed, looking after them, a good safe work enviroment. If not they could easily walk and pick up work elsewere, if they are that good then they would have work in no time.

I do hope that all turns arround in the best interest of all involved directly and indirectly. However if all goes pearshaped I believe after the Banks and secured creditors get what they are owed(if anything is owed to them) then the employees would be the next in line and at the end of the list will be the shareholders which I am one of these, which is a few years of hard earnings.

Perhaps you may wish to post if you do hear from your contacts that people are been paid.

Cheers and consider the rest of us please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.