MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Cashman who is this cheap price you talk about, I do not see his...

1. 6,111 Posts.
    Cashman who is this cheap price you talk about, I do not see his posts on the thread ;)

Had a feed & wine and sick of discussing what is and what is not support, although seems we have established MCO have Good support and Bad Support. End Of Discussion!

Morningstar Gold have brought together a great team led by Nick Garling and Mike Botting.

I believe Nick has the knowhow to get the finances required to fix the mistakes of the past, and move us forward. Bringing on people with the right skills, it's been posted on here a few times by others stating certain people now employed suggesting "one of the best in thier field". perhaps the company would not be in this position we are in now if this was done a lot sooner, however the company very much a community company, doing the right thing re-training people to positions that perhaps was more suitable to thier qualifications, as well as allowing those to leave on suitable terms to seek employment suitable to thier qualifications elsewere.
    Yes a very, very fair top management team giving more than perhaps was warrented to some that were perhaps out of thier depth. but that is the past and we move onto the future.

Morningstar Gold Moving forward with the right people in the right role, Mike Botting a great hands on team leader, Mike's experience with the type of mining, narrow vein style underground projects involed at the morningstar is second to none, if you looking for someone in this field with tonnes of experience, Mike is the man to make it work.

What a great job you are doing Nick Garling although many of us do not see the long hours and the commitment that you have put into this company, but I applaud your efforts, and raise a glass, Cheers.

So with a great team of employees and a Great Chairman in Nick Garling we shall move foward and steamroll the past.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.