no Legume, at the moment I prefer smaller 100% Australian owned...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    no Legume, at the moment I prefer smaller 100% Australian owned projects. The biggy multinationals have got operations around the world where in many cases soveriegn risk is very real whether the risk is due to political or financial instability.

Australia is a fantastic prospect and dont you worry about big miners pulling out because its just a bluff trying to influence the current proceedings. These multinational companies know that Australia is the place to be and if they were silly enough to defer or stop projects there would be a whole line of explorers who have promising tenements who would muscle in because australia is about the only country that can guarantee the massive supplies that will be needed into the future.

Stephen Mayne I think it was,said it succintly that the biggies havent done so well profit wise in places like Canada but in Australia their income has been astronomical in comparison. This will all come out and the only saving grace I can see for the big miners is to engage in meaningful discussion with the Government to secure a better deal than what is currently on the table.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.