JRV 6.67% 1.4¢ jervois global limited

long time no see deepdiver...where have you been?Its been a...

1. 12,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    long time no see deepdiver...where have you been?

Its been a pretty interesting week here at JRV with people predicting the Chinese will be MIA (or already are)...I confess I have no insider source who can verify this... I am a very very small hopeful investor who understands the most basic of all investment mantra and that is "specs are specs and they can deliver the biggest dividends if you are lucky or else you can loose your shirt investing in them"...hence, I do not base my investment on public heresay but would only act after "the" announcement becomes public...anything other than that is just going to be a mere rumour from an investor as knowledgeable as me (that would not make him very knowledgeable IMO !!!!)....would love to hear your take on this...would love to hear from all the long termers / short termers as to what they think will be the next announcement...

I think the next one will be stating that the Chinese equivalent of FIRB has been received from China and CRC is all ok to invest this initial $45m in Australia / JRV...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.