TYX 0.00% 0.9¢ tyranna resources limited

mines and money

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 651
    After going to the money and mines conference yesterday which had the usual display booths, and then hearing a few presentations in the auditorium, I came back feeling quite glad I have invested in TRF/IFE.

There are some good stories out there but a lot were at either early exploration stage and then you had others that needed a lot more money and time before going into production. There were certainly a lot of directors that could send you to sleep and should not do public speaking. Fortunately we have someone like Ian who is way ahead of most when speaking and presenting the IFE story.

The presentation was outstanding and clearly showed the path to production including the next 5 years. They will look at putting the presentation out very soon with BRR.

Straight after there were a few investors and capital insto's who wanted to know more about the company. In fact during the day there were a lot who did not know the story as they invested mainly in WA projects, but seemed keen to look at IFE now that they see near production. It did not suprise me to see the 50k buy this morning after yesterday. I expect more buying from that presentation.

By speaking to Ian I had a chance to go through in detail my doubts on the processes and timeline of a lot of the outstanding items.

I am more than convinced now that this is not pie in the sky timelines and that the barge, containers, and other plant and equipment needed, will be delivered on time to have shipment in the 1st quarter 2012.

It all starts however on debt financing and even though there are plenty of banks ready to hand over cash, they need the ML approval. MARP approval is not needed for debt financing.

So the big question is on the MLA timeline? They have spoken to the SA government again, and my strong feeling is that by the end of next week we will have a company with a mining licence approval and it will be game on.

I know you will say I have been optimistic in the past on the MLA, however the Olympic dam approval I think has paved the way for our MLA to be a priority.

For long term holders who are frustrated this is not the time to bail out, as the next couple of months will be a great ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $9.563K 1.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 704771 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1757000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.