NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Quoting MACLEOD "If so it may get support from those attending...

1. 4,293 Posts.
    Quoting MACLEOD
    "If so it may get support from those attending and local institutions who have a better appreciation of Sth african stocks."

I noticed Nedbank, SA bank are present.

"If Peter Leon talks it may relate to Sth African legal issues past and present."

I note that the Shinsin mineral rights judgement expected Dec...15th. ie some points of possible interest in it,imo

http://www.miningreview.com/node/20259

"The local arm of the world's largest steel maker argues that its own right over the stake never lapsed. In court papers, it puts forward that since the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Act (MPRDA) does not allow for the conversion of a proportion of a right, Kumba would have automatically converted the Amsa right when it converted the right governing the 78.6% portion it owns.

Mineral Resources Minister Susan Shabangu has since said that the MPRDA would be amended to cater for rights splits.
    Ends..

The Arm/anglo old order rights arent a 'known' quantity nor the deals involved with Modikwa JV nor 2008 agreement...so i watch this or any judgement re mining rights, with interest.

"would be amended" means in the future?

I wonder if that is retrospective? I doubt it...
    but perhaps helpful in doing deals, in the future...as we have discussed...
    unless ajudgement clarifies the current law?

This suspension seems a bit premature because theres too much happening just a bit later..

'Peace deals' maynot be neccessary if the judgements lineup. says me thinking wishfully but missing a lot of the details.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.