MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

mines and (my) money

1. 247 Posts.
    Emails from Nick, indicate its all a hive of activity at WP.

An open day at the mine would be highly unlikely in the future, as there is far too much activity on site.

More likely an extra MCO shareholder gathering in Melbourne for strong Victorian shareholder support in say December-January.

Nick says interest from China .....loyal and reliable (friends of MCO big time).....and building strongly day by day, fielding a new serious enquiry from China now every week.

He rates Shandong Tianye as good guys. Mr Zeng is an Aussie now and has been down several times.

Lot of interest in RoD and work building for Loch Fyne too.

Solid support from Russia with "smart no nonsense" director Alex a possible show for AGM.

The Chinese haven't missed a beat payment wise and have given the MCO team the degree of technical autonomy required.

He says it was a great thing getting them involved, anyone who can't see this is soft in the brain. Same goes for Chillee, he hastens to add.

AGM is unchanged on 24th Nov in Sydney at Radisson Blu Hotel in O'Connell Street Sydney at 9am (the same place it was 2 years back) – Notice of AGMeeting & Proxy forms have been sent out by share registry service so should be in the post this week

Our company MCO will be attending the Lunar Park Symposium although Nick says cannot attend every "love in" and not a real lotta value in atending them all. Everyone thinks there own syposium is the best.

Therefore he is selectively attending / presenting at mining conferences in Australia as the business builds and the story gets more interesting (2012) - this includes targeting for the first time broker groups

And also will be exhibiting at the London and Hong Kong Mines and Money Seminars on December 6 & 7, and March 19-23. Andrew Forrest speaking there, also vqalues it highly too!

For those interested see the link Mines & Money, London (where MCO has the enviable stand Number 2) also Hong Kong link available from there, :-

http://www.minesandmoney.com/london/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=Aspermont+UK&utm_campaign=MMlondon2011-19-10-11&dm_i=5O3,JUKV,25QH9H,1M3CU,1

On the news front, he says Mike will update the market soon.

"It's Mike's baby now and he calls all the shots.
    I am pleased with progress to date."

Certainly from Quinty 1 & 2's point of view .....all the above augers well for the future.

Obviously Nick is out of sick bay now.

Go Go Go MCO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.