NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

Point is, Paul Holloway who has been rather non committal on the...

1. 2,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Point is, Paul Holloway who has been rather non committal on the whole MT Gee development, is starting to talk a new language.

Paul Holloway is the most important person with regards to Marathon getting this mine approved.
    Paul Holloway must personally approve this mine or it will not go ahead.

Out of the hundreds of junior explorers in South Australia only one gets mentioned in nearly every session of parliament.

A new bill will be introduced into the lower house in the next session of parliament to protect Arkaroola from mining. There is a reasonable chance the Liberal Party will support that bill.

Front page news in the Saturday Advertiser is the Rann Government may have lost an election if it were held today.

It should be noted that the Liberal Party have stated their objection to the development of the mine, in fact Iain Evans the former Liberal opposition leader is still collecting his petitions to present to the parliament also.

So Paul Holloway will need to answer a whole lot more questions in parliament shortly.

Marathons drilling window begins in October and ends in April.

The story could be all over already.

10th of October 2009 is D Day for Mt Gee.

It is the day that Marathons Lease over Mt Gee ends.

The government can continue to suspend drilling operations until April 09 and then allow the lease to expire.
    Between Easter 09 and October 09 Arkaroola can stop drilling by exercising their right to earn a living, and that exploration work affects their ability to do so.
    It is for this reason Marathon drill between october and easter.

Marathon will have few grounds if any to sue the government for millions if their lease is simply not renewed.
    The Labour Government is under increasing pressure to halt further exploration within Arkaroola Sanctuary.
    Allowing the lease to expire and not renewing the lease is the cheapest and least confrontational way of protecting Arkaroola.

The Labour Party is down in the polls and Paul Holloway is no longer sounding so up beat.

A change in Government from Labour to Liberal in March 2010 would also spell the end to this project.
    The Liberals have stated they will ban mining within Arkaroola.
    The chance of the Liberals getting up in 2010 is increasingly likely

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.543M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 20791676 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29798550 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.