NST 0.77% $12.90 northern star resources ltd

though I am a long term investor a look at the chart now does...

1. 661 Posts.
    though I am a long term investor a look at the chart now does seem like the low 60s could be the next target again

Notice the rise in Nov last year followed by the range since then. A test of below range was done down to 60ish before it popped back up. It did go beyond the previous swing low but only because of that one aberrant order of 25 mill or so. That didn't get us past the top around the high 90s so TA wise... hmmm, I would hedge on the down side now unfortuately. It doesn't make sense with the news coming out but macro factors are king right now. Look at highly regardd gold stocks like SLR and RRL and PRU. NST has neem stronger than many of them in the last six months but the rest of them are converging.

Will a resource upgrade mean we go higher or is it baked in and short term traders will sell out on the ann and we drop down to join the others for the YOY average for gold stocks?

Darn it. Uncertain times ahead for everyone. That's why the recent numbers and graphs out of the banks show people squirrling their money away in deposits vs loans or equities. I have to say I am half in cash and waiting on the sidelines with it. Questions is- pick bottoms of risky stocks or bargain hunt with long term stocks?

"Everybody wants to get rich right away, right away..." :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.90
Change
-0.100(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $14.82B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.98 $13.02 $12.79 $34.02M 2.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 138082 $12.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.90 67207 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.