GIR 0.00% $5.43 giralia resources nl

Hey Sis,Thanks for this article - I read the whole thing and it...

1. 810 Posts.
    Hey Sis,

Thanks for this article - I read the whole thing and it is a really strong article, well worth a read for sure. I really like the fact, that the SA Uranium assets are on the radar.

"The story of Lake Frome is for another day, and at the moment the uranium focus is on the Beverley Four Mile discovery made by Quasor and Alliance Resources. Giralia has joint ventured ground adjacent to Beverley, and with the price of uranium starting to look firmer after both Cameco and Uranium One announced reduced production, Giralia’s 25 per cent free carried interest could have a hefty value in the years ahead. And it is to the years ahead that investors should be looking if they are not to miss the bus."

With absolute and total respect for the IO, I remember a time not so long ago that any mention of GIR's fingers in U308 pies was shot down in flames! Strategically however, one has to agree that with the movements in SA at the present time particularly with Heathgate and Qasar, the movements of spinoff PMH in Nth Dakota (not to mention Nevada), PEN and UTO holdings and JV's with Giralia in South and Westen Australia - the U308 picture for Giralia will increasingly appear on the radar, whatever they determine to do with these assets and partnerships. Long view of course, but nevertheless of interest for long term holders.

In the meantime, waiting patiently for Eeraheedy - not so long now.
    Regards, Donna

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.