FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Waldo1,Will post this Mineweb article here for you and others,...

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Waldo1,

Will post this Mineweb article here for you and others, but what Don Harper said in the article, was not in the announcement on the 29th November, 2007..............all the discussion started here on this thread by UncleFox last week and you were part of it, remember we were talking about going down the (S bend) ;-). I then came across this article today and it sorted of cemented that conversation we all had. Cheers dma

Quote: Mineweb article

Fox Resources provides exploration update
    Thursday , 29 Nov 2007
    Self-funded explorer, Fox Resources Limited ("Fox") (ASX: FXR) today announced an update on the Company's exploration activities. Highlights include:

· Electromagnetic (EM) survey at Marcia Well in the Baynton Complex identifies three exciting conductor targets; EM characteristics similar to the known Radio Hill nickel sulphide orebody

· Heritage clearance completed at Ruth Well, drilling now on schedule to commence next week

· Diamond drilling at Sholl B2 extension underway

· Stage 1 gravity survey over the Company's 100% owned Mt. Oscar Iron Ore Project completed

Fox's Managing Director, Mr Don Harper, said the magnetic signature and conductance of the new conductors at Marcia Well correlate well with the known Radio Hill massive sulphide nickel orebody 35km to the east.

"Our work in this area has focused on detecting Radio Hill style mineralisation and results show tremendous potential," said Mr Harper.

"Our growth strategy remains focused on utilising our dominant position in the Pilbara to carry out aggressive near-mine exploration as we believe these tenements hold the key to unlocking significant future value," he said.

To view the full ASX announcement and maps, please click here

For further details, please contact:

Don Harper
    Managing Director
    Fox Resources
    +61 8 9318 5600

Ann Nahajski
    Investor Relations
    +61 8 9386 1233

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.