BNB babcock & brown limited

>Is there an Action BBSN member acting as proxy for holders at...

1. 315 Posts.
    >Is there an Action BBSN member acting as proxy for holders at the Sydney meeting?

I am aware that some of the main brokers are advising BNBG clients to vote for the motion so as to crystalise Aussie tax losses. I think this position is wrong - I still believe that there is "play" in the BNBGs, still. However, holders should make up their own mind based on what is important to them.

For me, getting to the bottom of exactly why things have fallen over, under an honest insolvency process is worth the 10cents per note I am being offered.

For my BNBGs - I will be filing a Proxy with instructions for the Chairman of the meeting to vote AGAINST the motion.

The situation is different, in New Zealand. Most BNB010 holders are "long termers" - unless you are a trader, there are no tax benefits to taking the loss.

Hence, the best opportunity to avoid the passing of the Special Resolution is in New Zealand.

I would urge BNBG holders (of which I am one) to file their proxy with instructions for the Chairman to vote AGAINST the motion.

I wouild urge BNB010 holders to attend the meeting, failing this, to file a Proxy with someone to vote AGAINST the motion. (This can be David Burton GIBSON of Auckland, if you want ActionBBSN to carry your proxy).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.