ADO 10.0% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I still dont know if there would necessarily now be an...

1. 4,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    I still dont know if there would necessarily now be an announcement from Anteo on POC1's identity.

From the Diasource announcement:
    In practice, DIAsource will remain an autonomous operating company of the Anteo group: management and name of the company and its products will all remain as before.

This allows DIAsource to become part of a global stock listed parent company with increased global visibility, access to funding, and backed by diagnostics industry investors.

DIAsource and Anteo have complementary capabilities: Anteo offers advanced (nano-) technology for diagnostics, R&D capabilities, and DIAsource offers industrialization, supply chain, manufacturing and commercial capabilities.

I think DiaSource's cut at what they contribute to proceedings is quite telling:

So, if DiaSource is keeping its name and will be our "production arm", they could coat sensors and channels etc in conjunction with SCIENION and provide beads etc without, technically, direct Anteo involvement. There would be no direct relationship ever required and Philips keeps it secret sauce kind of secret. Philips can take all the credit without ever acknowledging someone else's contribution. Anteo's success comes from a fatter bottom line and would only show as rolled up income from consolidated accounts from our wholly owned subsidiary.

http://www.diasource-diagnostics.co...-made-a-major-step-in-the-company-s-lifecycle

I just love how close DiaSource is to Philips in Eindhoven and to Scienion in Dortmund. Of course they'll probably make it all in China

AnteoLocations.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $43.69K 2.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 232 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 144163 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.