HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Minimising my risk, page-38

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Of course, KTD and most stocks have slipped with the US markets. But it dosnt change the Growth rate of KTD.

All it does is alter some short term price action. The Pullback in the Main Indexes has made quite a few small cap stocks slip back into fantastic buy opportunities. If the US market didnt slip, then KTD couldve traded over $1 by now.

It hasnt changed the progress in the factory being built to boost production from 1500 tonns to 5000 tonns per year. And it hasnt stopped KTD from having access to 3 more blocks of land suited for KTD to build and expand more factories.

It hasnt stopped China from wanting to buy powdered Milk products, they are raiding the Supermarket shelves as hard as ever before.

The only thing thats happened over the last few weeks is the US market slipped a bit and so has KTD and other stocks. It hasnt changed the forward Potential.

China and Asia arnt going to stop breeding or stop eating. Regardless what the US market does or what KTD shareprice does in the short term. It isnt going to slow sales demand or slow production growth for KTD.

So its just a matter of time, between now and when sales and production rises boosting net profit and in turn should lift the KTD shareprice.

The patient take the money from the impatient, I will happily sell you some of my shares in future when its trading at $1.50c per share.

Production is rising at 300% growth per year, so the Shareprice will catch up when it does.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.