MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

the deeper i dig into this company the more i realise its all...

1. 84 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    the deeper i dig into this company the more i realise its all hopes and dreams, sure this resource might eventually get out of the ground but I doubt it with current management.. FP is an ex investment banker and "investor" what experience does he have in operating a mining company? He is obviously using his great sales experience from his IB days... IMO the way MNS conducts its business is very salesly, e.g. always getting in front of the media at every opportunity, the way they release their news (always vague at best), with so much spin, distracting the punters from their lack of progress, pivoting away from focusing on their resource and instead signing worthless MOUs for gigafactories.. "hey guys tanzania is in turmoil but dont worry we have another gigafactory MOU"... Syrah has the biggest resource in the world w/ a 40 yr mine life and they aren't focusing on gigafactories... heck they cant even get their act together.. so what hope does MNS have valued at just under half that of SYR who are meant to be in production imminently...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.