TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

BREAKING: RABBLE-rousing minister Ken Vowles has been sacked...

1. 567 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    BREAKING: RABBLE-rousing minister Ken Vowles has been sacked from his position by Chief Minister Michael Gunner.
    The NT News understands Minister Vowles was marched out of the fifth floor after he was stood down at a meeting this morning.
    The Agriculture Minister stirred up controversy earlier this week when he criticsed the Government departments for overspending and the budget crisis in leaked emails.
    A government spokeswoman from the Chief Minister’s office confirmed the dismissal.
    “I can confirm the Chief Minister has dismissed Minister Vowles,” she said.
    “That’s all I can say at the moment and a statement will be issued shortly.”
    It is understood Chief Minister Gunner will be returning early from his holiday in New Zealand to deal with the issue.
    Minister Vowles took to Twitter shortly after to vent his frustrations about his sacking.
    “Well we’ll well. That’s what happens when you stand up and represent the views of the people who elected us. #thankyoupplofjohnston,” his tweet read.
    MORE TO COME...

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/nort...NDbdYTvaduXs6HI9Gq02fNSUe48isxVNxOkUlwEXmmQWo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.