RDM 3.33% 15.5¢ red metal limited

Mining 2017 Resources Convention

1. 2,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Hi all,

Attended yesterday as a guest and saw Rob present during the copper session, late morning.

The presentation used was very close to the one used at Noosa recently, and was a 15 minute pitch on Maronan (5-7 mins) and other targets : LH and Leichhardt etc, (5-7 mins).

Given that he was talking to a group that may not have known much of RDM, the talk was a 10000ft view of things. Was good to see the company up on the stage, but apart from some info on timeliness of drilling, wasn't too expansive beyond the slides: but that is not to say that the case put forward wasn't engaging... Where other prezzos honed in on one target, the multiple target approach stood out in our case. The "equivalent to 3.4% cu" really looked good : given it was during the copper session. As I heard in the booth later "a deposit 30Mt of 3% copper play would get people very excited, and this is the eq of pb/ag".

The booth was pretty busy, with some long discussions that I wasn't keen to interrupt. Seems to be a bit to like about Maronan from the folks there.

Spoke to the RDM geologist Greg for about 20 mins; was a bit too technical for me at times, but deadset, exciting stuff ahead at Leich, LH and Punt Hill (Carrapateena look alike)... Potential for Maronan deep (the thinking is that last deep hole hit the boundary of something substantial) and ideally you would drill 3 holes down there and really see what was around.

The JV at Emu that is in progress, I asked and there is nothing to report here yet was the word... (the exciting stuff is clearly the 2 targets coming up this month with 100% ownership)... re Emu Creek: at 1 week to 10 days per hole : Greg said they will wait for an email or a phone call.

Might stop by again for a look in / snack at lunch...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.8¢ $14.65K 96.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56333 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 44838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.