RWD 18.5% 3.2¢ reward minerals ltd

" A very Warren Buffet type investment (but I wont go that far)....

1. 1,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    " A very Warren Buffet type investment (but I wont go that far). Another huge plus for investors."

Errrmm...why not? This is precisely a 'Warren Buffet" type investment as I said previously before the ILUA was announced. Not sexy, but good solid returns based on an easy to understand basic business model; you harvest the Potash, ship it to your markets and sell it. Nothing "black box" (eg like dotcom or biotech companies) about it, just a straightforward income from sales minus costs = profits enterprise.

As to those posters who have whinged previously that MR hadn't kept them informed about what RWD was up to or what strategy he was employing....I have thought about hat a bit over the past few months and would bet they (like me) have had more info from RWD and MR than I have received from Marius Kloppers (or the CEOs of WPL, Wesfarmers, Rio..add your blue chip here) about BHP over the years, and I have much more invested in them than I do RWD.

And now the deal is done, so to speak, isn't it time for a little hatchet-burying between the various RWD combatants? I think you will find you are all on the same side.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.005(18.5%)
Mkt cap ! $6.152M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $2.642K 84.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19135 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 154600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.