RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

"it sounds like you won't be buying any time soon and doubt the...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    "it sounds like you won't be buying any time soon and doubt the veracity of recent report"

No mate... That is not what I have been implying at all. I want to see the Heritage survey signed off and I've clearly made my argument why I worry it will be delayed or even not signed.

Thus far no one has disproved or allayed my concerns because you can not possibly look into the future with full certainty. My concerns are based on facts. This is not a done deal no matter how many times you say it is.

But even post the final sign-off... I've seen many companies go down just before they have made it to production. RWD still has a long way to go.

"if you believed in RWD, you would at least have a small position..."

That is a very counter productive - and flawed - way to trade and invest. Buy because I have slight hope? I might as well just play lotto. I prefer to buy when my analysis indicates it's "almost" a sure thing. Short, Medium or Long term.

I think there is slight hope that Greece will figure out a solution to its debt... But to to hell if i'm going to invest in the Greek Index.

"i give more credit to the man who throws his hat in the ring than the one standing on the sidelines offering opinions"

Yea right.. SpiderMcGlurk holds stock and you all give him/her hell. It matters not whether one holds or doesn't. You just don't want to hear about anything other than blue sky and high five.

And finally... I keep posting because people keep directing their comments to me directly or in a snide round-about ways. You don't want me to post, so why direct a comment at me? Even that action is illogical and flawed.

I am perplexed by the fact that everyone here is completely opposed to any notion that RWD wont be worth $1.50 next week... Yet I have not said it wont be, I have not said it will be... I have made a case for why I am not yet invested and perhaps why the large market participants have not yet invested.

RWD share price will do what it will do... And Ill make my next investment in it when I think the immediate risks are mitigated or risk/reward is optimal.

None of this is rocket science, but so many don't seem to understand. Incredible really.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.