RWD 10.7% 2.5¢ reward minerals ltd

The "bad spirits" monsters live on one side of the lake .... the...

1. 756 Posts.
    The "bad spirits" monsters live on one side of the lake .... the good on the other... is my understanding .. separated by some smallish hills..

Either way ... whats wrong with accepting the truth ?...

And it is possible that many many years ago...possibly 300+ that the local people came across very hard times in this area. So hard in fact that they had to sacrifice one of their own in order to survive. In Qld word has it that it was normally the youngest...

The tale of LD may spring from a time like this ?..and a warning not to venture near the area again..(unless the wind blows behind your back).. for fear of a similar event happening ...

There is nothing wrong with facing the truth ... like many should face the truth about OUR past and religions ... ie the FACT that there were at least 16 previous "GODS" born on the same day as Jesus ... which happens to be the day that the SUN perceptable moved north 1 degree (from the northern hemisphere) after its 3 days of stagnancy. Also, the "three wise kings" aligns with "sirius" to mark position of the suns rise on 25th December ...

Our "religion" or "faith" is nothing more than a personification of the sun ... the giver of life for us on earth ... oh, and the you have the "12 apostles" ... its NO co-incidence that there are 12 months in the year...they don't teach you that in church ...

I for one am not amused that the church tried to install false beliefs on myself from a young age...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $5.696M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $37.37K 1.442M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45981 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.