RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

Stockanalyst,I'm not going to allocate several hours to making...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    Stockanalyst,

I'm not going to allocate several hours to making the phone calls. You are right, I have been wasting my own time and I have no reason/right to interfere directly in this situation.

I have no intention on investing in RWD until the heritage survey is signed off (the final hurdle before game on Potash mine), therefore phone calls are pointless for me. But if I had a lot of skin in the game, this is exactly what I would be doing to ensure that my investment is as sound as possible. Has no one watched Wall Street (tongue in cheek)...? Think outside the box... Information is far easier to get when you put in a little effort.

Why did I post here...? Well I was asked my opinion, actually. I fully agree with you that it is bad form to post on stocks I have no interest in, and this is why I haven't posted on RWD in a long time (or any other stocks I have analysed over the years). BUT - I was not about to ignore a thread with my "tag" as the title.

Here is the original post I made. If you want to talk (without the personal attacks), lets start a new thread and discuss these issues.

I have put forward my concerns as rationally and as gently as I think possible. But since that point all I've received is mindless attacks at my character. I childishly joined in the games. I regret making a second post, believe me.

For the record, my uncle (he is white) lived and worked with WDLAC for 10 years during the 80s. My uncles work with indigenous Australia led to me spending 3 years working in central Australia during the 90s. I have a far better understanding of indigenous culture, laws and idiosyncrasies then your average "white fella". This is possibly to my detriment in this situation. My experience maybe causing me to miss a good opportunity. But it's not the only opportunity, and not my last opportunity. Better safe than sorry while financial markets are so unstable.

You can criticise me all you like, but the reality is I take investing seriously, and when I see an unknown that I can't truly negotiate, I wont invest.

I repeat, I have no "emotional" problem with RWD. I was all geared up to buy the recent announcement. A good trade is always a gift. I too believed that "this" was it. I was extremely disappointed to see a caveat. A caveat that was aligned with my ongoing fears regarding LD. I can't make my case to the LD cultural significance any clearer, nor the impact mining LD will have on the Martu faith.

But I have developed an emotional problem with the ignorant and intolerant people who post on the RWD threads. So, yes, I am losing my objectivity and patience in these discussions. At least I'm man enough to admit that.

The reason you and your team continue to attack me personally is because you also cannot truly negotiate the issue I highlight. No one here knows whether or not the elders (who many speak very poor English) will react when they grasp the magnitude of the decision to mine LD.

But very possibly there will be no issue and Martu Dream-time will be relegated to it's place in history books.

I just don't think it's a sure bet yet. You are entitled to your opinion, why am I not entitled to mine?

Apologies for the War & Peace post... But here it all is for you. Make of it whatever you will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.