RWD 0.00% 2.4¢ reward minerals ltd

"wonder more about the spirit of the poster than about the...

1. 3,159 Posts.
    "wonder more about the spirit of the poster than about the veracity of the advice."

"get real ... your starting to sound like our other innuendo scattering poster"

Again, all about me...

And no, calling a country club is a completely off track because the members of the country club will not be the people you want to talk to. Community school, hospital, or store staff will be on the ground and know all the rumors, ins-and-outs, of the local community.

You would open the conversation like this...

"Hello, My name is unrewarded and I am researching the controversial and landmark deal between the WDLAC and Reward minerals. I am trying to get a feel for how the indigenous community members are reacting to outcome and the possibility of a new mining project at the lake. I assure you that your name will never be mentioned, and your opinions will not be published..."

I guarantee you that maybe 1 in 5 calls will get a decent conversation. Some will be "for", some will be "against".

An very talented investor I know said to me once, "Pat every time you make up an excuse to why you cant find time or reason to thoroughly research an investment, is another reason why you will lose money on it". Something like that anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.468M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $238 9.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 345000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.