MYG 2.04% 75.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

Looks like it already was priced in significantly, becuase the...

1. 4,708 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    Looks like it already was priced in significantly, becuase the volume and reaction seems pitifully lacklustre at the moment. It was assumed passed but would have thought we'd see 10.5c at least with the approval. Hopefully we can at least hit 12c with the last of financing to come shortly and something else positive, otherwise will be somewhat disappointed.

Then again SLR etc are off 40% from the highs, so i guess given we hardly moved that takes into account the rise that would have happened if we had fallenw ith everyone else.

That said, what's with the general fall in SLR, NST etc? GOld price has held up and QE seems to be favoured to stay in place for awhile as opposed to a few weeks ago when rumblings were the US Fed Reserve were looking to start tightening their QE.... given that now doesn't seem the case, and perils seem to be popping up in europe time to time again I would have thought gold's outlook remains roughly the same... or at least not warranting the huge drops in NST or SLR?

either that or bad quarterlys which i haven't looked at?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.