PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

17th Oct 2014 The drilling program was designed to identify...

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    17th Oct 2014
    The drilling program was designed to identify potential extensions to ore grade mineralisation prior to commencement of mining scheduled for November 2014.
    27th Oct 2014
    planned start-up of mining later this year.
    28th Oct 2014
    APPOINTS EXPERIENCED MINING AND OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE AHEAD OF MINING START-UP AT TABBA TABBA
    The Joint Venture is now in the final countdown to production with approvals well advanced with the Department of Mines and Energy and mining is expected to get underway in Q4 2014.
    29th Oct 2014
    Quarterly
    Works Approval and supporting documentation was lodged with the Department of Environmental Regulation on 4th July 2014. This is a nominal 3-month approval period based on public advertising and consultation followed by third party response. Approval is expected in November.
    24th Nov 2014
    Project permitting for the Tabba Tabba Tantalum Project is proceeding positively and is now in the final stages.
    27th Nov 2014
    At page 2 of the release to the ASX, following statement was made:
    “At this stage the Company still expects all the necessary approvals to be in place to facilitate the commencement of production before the end of 2014.”
    This statement should read, as per the version that was intended for release:
    “At this stage the Company still expects all the necessary approvals to be in place to facilitate the commencement of mine construction before the end of 2014.”
    We regret any inconvenience caused by this oversight.
    30th Jan 2015 Quarterly
    Works Approval, Mine Plan, Mine Closure Plan and Operating Permit for Tabba Tabba all significantly progressed: o A number of queries regarding water monitoring and the tailings storage facility have been addressed; o Further documentation was re-submitted to the Department of Minerals & Energy and the Department of Environmental Regulation; and o The Mining Proposal and the Mine Closure Plan are currently under review with approvals for both expected in Q1 2015.
    11th Mar 2015
    Project permitting for the Tabba Tabba Tantalum Project is proceeding, with no further issues to be addressed and the final Works Approval, Mine Proposal and Mine Closure Plan are expected to be received shortly.
    • Pilbara expects all necessary approvals to be in place to facilitate the start of production at Tabba Tabba during May 2015.
    13th Mar 2015 Half Yearly
    The permitting process for Tabba Tabba, which is being managed by Nagrom, was expected to be completed by the end of 2014. However as at the date of this report, it is still in its closing stages. A number of queries raised by the Department of Minerals & Energy and the Department of Environment Regulation in relation to the approvals documentation have been addressed by the Company’s environmental consultants and Nagrom.
    The final Works Approval is on hold pending the results of short-term test-work related to the tailings storage facility which has been completed and submitted to the Department of Environment Regulation.
    24th Apr 2015 Quarterly Report
    The Works Approval, Mining Proposal and Mine Closure Plan are currently under review with the new tailings storage facility design by Coffey Engineering submitted to the Department of Environmental Regulation and the Department of Mines and Petroleum.
     Pilbara expects all necessary approvals to facilitate the start of production at Tabba Tabba to be in place during May, clearing the way for the start of the Company’s first mining operation.
    June
    Approval’s Expected by 20th June
    26th Jun 2015
    Approval expected in days not weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.