PLS 5.69% $3.16 pilbara minerals limited

Mining Approval History, page-3

1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2871
    Ozblue
    I understand your frustration at the delay in the TT permit but this was always the responsibility of Nagrom and with the wisdom of hindsight even they would probably say that they got it wrong but even they did not know that DER would not be direct enough (honest enough) to say that what Nagrom were proposing for the tailings dam would never be approved and that they had not approved that design in the previous two years. A consultant hired to work with Nagrom eventually lost his patience and sent of a rude letter to DER questioning their delays. In response DER then went quiet and did nothing at all which resulted in yet more delays. That all happened nearly a year ago so I cant explain the subsequent delays but you would have to put it down to DER and the other two Govt Departments who need to sign off on our permit. Much has already been written about understaffing there. I don't know what the problem is. I read with great interest recently that Gina Hancock said that she would never have gone ahead with her 55m ton p.a. iron ore project if she had known how many approvals and permits she had to obtain. There were something like 200 permits and licenses to be obtained to get all approvals to develop the mine.

What chance does the small end of town like PLS have when the majors get barriers thrown at them from the WA Government?
    cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.