RXM 3.77% 27.5¢ rex minerals limited

Mining Approval, page-2

1. 2,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    South Australia is not a mining-friendly jurisdiction. There is literally less political risk for resource projects in African countries such as Botswana and Ghana.

The South Australian Government has squandered virtually every opportunity they've had to improve their financial situation and economy through resources over the past 20 years.

I would not invest any money into South Australia. I can't wait to sell my Rex Minerals stock. I think the company has done a pretty good job, but you just can't rely on the Government. I agree with Alan Bond: it's hard enough to fly over the place, let alone stop, LET ALONE invest any wealth! They are a bit different down there. The opposite of progressive. I am told that there was actually quite a strong opposition to the redevelopment of the Adelaide Oval. The one thing that gave them a chance to move the CBD slightly out of the dark. Who would be against something like that!? What the hell is wrong with the people down there?!

An economic wasteland that does not deserve risk takers' money in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.010(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.5¢ $36.67K 136.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47609 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 338630 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.