Without making this sound like a mutual admiration society I...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Without making this sound like a mutual admiration society I want to thank cowcockie - for the insight, snowy101 ditto and Nazzysmith, IM as well it's great to know there are like minded souls shining the light in the wilderness, in the darkness. Many readers too I would imagine gain comfort from confirmation of their deeper feelings and suspicions. Awesome HC; thanks to the site and Mods they deserve our support.

It is frustrating enough when you can see through the spin and it takes a total cretin to repeat the spin, smoke, mirrors, balck PR and what ever in here - unbelievable to see the gullibility of some that accept the Party line and even worse KPI's for goodness sake! Talk about flawed bull dust.

Damage to Australian you bet - we missed this opportunity for Australia. I joke about Swan the 'dog ate my mining boom' Treasurer but that is the sad truth. Pushing costs higher for a high cost country makes Africa boom all the more and countries like Canada love us - and laugh at the same time. The ALP should be held accountable.

Keep spreading the word guys and fighting the good fight - and FYI Yeldub is nobodies friend.

CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.