ARR 1.96% 25.0¢ american rare earths limited

Mining breakthrough in Australia., page-9

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    Amigo, I don't know anything about a possible take-over. The directors of ARR are very knowledgeable when it comes to company manouvres, IMO. For example, they spun-off Cobalt Blue and won the arbitration battle - which gives ARR $6 mil(?) plus shares in Cobalt Blue plus smelter royalties. They also won an earlier case about a mineral sands tenement that was in dispute and collected a $1 or $2 million settlement. So they have their heads screwed on. (I think Geoff Hill is the key figure, but Chair Greagh O'Connor could also be on the ball with regards company matters - just my guesses, and I am glad they are on our side, not against us.) Perhaps, a listing on the American Stock Exchange would be on the cards at some stage with this company - another guess. The future could depend on the results of rock analysis that is curently underway for the new prospect near Mountain Pass (the tenement that they recently quietly aquired). Or it could depend on the exploration of the Wyoming prospect which should happen later in the year. Or La Paz may turn up some great grades in the 9 holes that are ready to get underway. You are right, there has been some consistent trading lately and it could be the forerunner of the next step up in the shareprice - but I can never pick the timing of the market. So I am just holding and waiting. Patience and guts wth junior explorers (as always).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.