MLD 0.00% $1.07 maca limited

Trent, The Prospectus has a good look to it.The fundamentals of...

1. 251 Posts.
    Trent, The Prospectus has a good look to it.The fundamentals of the company are solid,and they have great financials.Hard to find a company that is about to float,and offering it,s SH,s a premium dividend of 6% straight of the bat.Their customers are quality,and each of these have projects that will see further growth for MACA.I do know that they have an excellent working relationship with the mining community,and with their employees.They have shown to be able to deliver.I see this as a well oiled machine thats been able to mix it with the larger Co.,in the same business.I,ve heard that the employees have put their faith in the prosperity of the company,and many are taking up their offers.With only 35M shares up for offer,I don,t think there will be many left to be distribute to the open market.Like what I see and have put my bid in.Not optimistic of getting my full order,but will be happy with what I get,as I see the SP could get to see the $1.20 by xmas,because of the small volume of shares on offer.Good luck to all bidders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.