SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Mining Conference`s?, page-26

1. 21,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    Cudeco1. So many of us (and management) share your frustration, but there is a genuine dilemma. If management ceased negotiations now and went to a Land Council arbitration, the average delay there I understand is over 3 months. So, I read into that that management believes that they would be better off continuing negotiating as they expect an outcome before that 3 months.

EVERYBODY is losing big money due to this delay and it would be most unwise for management to just throw cash at the counterparty that is not at market levels as that would create and extremely undesirable and unpopular precedent withing their peers in the mining industry. Because of the excessive demand, it is tantamount to LNY being held at ransom and as soon as someone concedes and pays it opens up the flood gates for other landowners.
    We have everything to gain by leaving it up to management and their advisors, especially while the delay is being caused by an irrational claim. It's very little consolation for everyone as this MLA was lodged 18 long months ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.