SVG 4.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Fast&furious. From what I understand, the hold up is with one of...

1. 21,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    Fast&furious. From what I understand, the hold up is with one of three or four beneficiaries in the estate of the deceased actual landowner. So, it is not the "usual" process between a miner and a landowner.
    We have Executors and other beneficiaries involved, so, we have negotiations within negotiations, which, "could" involve different sources of arbitration including, worst case scenario, the recalcitrant beneficiary taking it to the Supreme Court against the Executor and guess how long that would take???? Who knows, it could be one of those "ugly" family situations where there is no love lost between the parties.
    It IS extremely sensitive and I have no idea if that is what is going between the individuals involved, but, I'm sure that the negotiators are very conscious of the alternatives. Frankly, without knowing what IS going on, apart from that one person making an unreasonable demand, I can't imagine management making those sort of difficulties public.
    This is all guesswork on my behalf, but, with what is understood, I can very easily imagine all of the connotations going through the negotiators' minds, after all, the individual concerned really has nothing to lose in comparison to all others and could be an absolute "b".
    I DO know that experts are involved and fully understand everyone's frustration, that's why I reluctantly, but, IMO, realistically, am sitting back and waiting.
    I'll keep digging and will certainly post what, if anything, I find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127574 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 49438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.