CAY 1.04% 9.7¢ canyon resources limited

Mining Convention Signed. What Can We Expect Next?, page-61

1. 1,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I've seen a couple of new people enter the T50 in the last few months. This is extremely positive!!

The select few I have seen leaving/selling are people/entities that took part in that amazing CRAP raise, filling their boots and I'm very happy to see them disappear out of our major shareholders list. Good riddance to them

We are attracting New Investors, right now, with BIG FAT WALLETS as I've mentioned previously and as evidenced today. Just another lazy $505,000 transaction today, crossing at 8.3c. New investors bring new enthusiasm for Canyon and our share price.

This year we've witnessed quite a few, very large arranged transactions crossing over. The buyers are there in the background buying on and off market, which is evidenced by the screens. This is the most positivity we have seen in quite a while. And I can't stress this enough, on no marketing at all. What will happen when they do start to market this monster resource and do a roadshow presenting to large entities all around the world?

As@MTB650b has stated, there are many positives happening right now, and we're armed with a signed Mining Convention. This within itself changes everything does it not? I believe it does.

Some of the posters here really need to start focusing on the positives that are happening in front of your own eyes. The excitement is just starting to warm up. The newsflow will come soon enough. Quite often, the share price will do the talking, before we see any announcements. As another posted has mentioned, the next step from the Govt, should be the issuance of the mining license. Plus we have drill results due and an upgraded BFS/DFS to come soon as well. We are progressing to being "mine ready".

I feel it won't be long and we will all be praising this current board, for the progress they have finally been able to achieve. Best of all, we will finally reap the rewards of the share price back in the teens and our wealth will grow as a result. The losses you can see ATM in your portfolio (Like mine), will quickly disappear and become income positive. I've never been more surer of finally seeing Canyon transitioning from a minor exploration junior, to a well established and income making Bauxite producing company, under JS's leadership. Keep the faith ppl.

Onwards and Upwards.

Fishies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.