CAY 1.23% 8.0¢ canyon resources limited

Mining deposits of Ngaoundal and Makan: battles between Chinese and Australians for control of bauxite, page-24

1. 6,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Trader21 there is a lot of money and hopes pinned on this one, therefore if anything gets posted that could compromise the project, in any degree, is generally attacked.

There is nothing wrong with disagreeing, however use substance and leave out the lame commentary like “sell and leave then”.

Unfortunately in the CAY threads you often see a lack of character. Namely, posting content that clearly without question indicates the poster has little to no understanding, other posters moving in to support that poster(s) which is just based on tribalism when they should really pulling them up on the garbage that just got posted, replies communicating what you just posted is FUD yet no content to support their claim and last but not least purposely misrepresenting you’re content and cower off when you request them to back up their claim.

…. and you are right and I agree the board works for us but it’s been evident to me for a long time they don’t see it that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $114.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $600 7.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11222 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 68000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.