EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

fengshoey,"do you think Mota Engil will request a seat?"It seems...

1. 1,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    fengshoey,

"do you think Mota Engil will request a seat?"

It seems to me CNQ is targeting cornerstone investors who can add expertise or be directly linked to the process, instead of Shareholder capital rising.
    This gives the cornerstone investor responsibility for results and ownership for P & L for the delegated process.

Currently Management are armed with the updated final draft of the scoping /feasibility study. Therefore a detail independent document to negotiate with.

As per the announcements Jim Morgan (Spoken to never meet the man) has a good track record of mine start-up and commissioning. I am confident He and the Directors or focused on results.

Clearly he has joined CNQ ½ ways through the tailings start up and it is difficult to hold him responsible for delays.
    But Jim has now been with CNQ for 6 Mths so its time his expertise was felt.

Yes I see merit in cornerstone investors being on the board and driving the project without the board becoming clumsy.

It interesting I have shares in approximately 6 Small caps where my $ exposure is over a speculative level. All these companies I have developed a repour with key executives.
    But it is very rare for me to email I always ring.

Please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.