LYC 2.03% $6.28 lynas rare earths limited

apart from waiting for an upbeat Ann like everyone else, I've...

1. 564 Posts.
    apart from waiting for an upbeat Ann like everyone else, I've just been out trying to (again) biff this maggot who has done such a 'number' on us from a great height.

..would appreciate it if any Lynasheads who

a. are Youtube registered
    b. agree with the sentiments expressed by 'LiesRtoxic'

would help land a cyber-punch on this smarmy little S#@%
    during the Psy-flavoured election ramp up. Could really help put another hole in the wall of his evil empire of lies and deceit if enough TU's help it get to 'top comment' position - just so it's easily visible to the NEXT 86,666 viewers....

------------------------------visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=fey4vDpEbxw&NR=1

LiesRtoxic 1 second ago

@ 1:24 'Any qez?' sure..Q.WHY did u face the people on 26/02/12 at Esplanade & INCITE them into a frenzy of Anti-Lynas STRESS by deliberately DEFAMING Lynas Corp?? Most voters now know Malaysia will benefit greatly? from this well designed plant in Kuantan. YOU KNEW THEN it was a SAFE chemical plant operating at NORMAL atmospheric pressure yet you Fukishima-ised it like Fuziah - SCARING voters! - DISINFORMING them that it was a dodgey ' nuclear' power plant that could 'blow up' Haram LIAR!!.
    ·
    ----------------------

please don't think fighting back in this medium doesn't count - just look at how it has been used to destroy the truth and damage Lynas!!!! Silence can be golden (as NC knows) but other times we should keep punching back!!

AND if anyone needs reminding of just what he's done, check
    out this small clip among many

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX-jh7gSnMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.28
Change
-0.130(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $5.991B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.27 $825.0K 130.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2331 $6.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.29 2853 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.