PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

mining geology - question for juk and others, page-8

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Outstanding post Sealclubber...

Thankyou!

After reading and digesting all of that I still think this is worth a "punt" at the current market cap. I have seen much much worse places to start a drilling campaign!

The biggest things that are standing out to me are:

There is definately gold in there and there's evidence already that it's of a high grade - given your valid argument amount the lack of detail. It's there and the grade is good.

The orebody looks pretty good which is a definate plus for down the track.

I agree that the gold mineralisation over strike length of 2.1km is definately pivotal here. It means this has every potential of being a very large find. And I'm not here for a small find...!

The possible $200 per oz mining cost of nearby mines is also pivotal in why I'm in this. Down the track that equals nothing but profit in today's gold prices and even if gold drops off.

Way too much potential given the market cap. If they fail to find gold I lose a portion of my investment.

If they find high grade gold and keep finding it to a world class deposit standard and evenutally mine it (bonus) - we're looking at tens of multiples of current market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.