PRA 0.00% 0.0¢ promesa limited

mining geology - question for juk and others, page-3

1. 14,914 Posts.
    And this:

These guys believe they may be on potentially an 8m oz resource judging by the geology and it's neighbours and their geology. The project is in Peru which I see is about the top 5 for gold production world wide.

Also this from the last announcment: (does this make sense to anyone as I'm not a geologist)

"The geology observed by our geological team on site confirms that the diamond core obtained from the holes CU004, 5, 6 and 7 has similar features to the first three holes drilled.
    These holes represent a shallow marine sedimentary siliciclastic sequence of interlayered quartz sandstones and siltstones belonging to Cretaceous Chimu Formation. This presents consistently as advanced argillic, chloritic and silicification in the main alterations and the morphology of the potential ore body is an important stockwork, with moderate to strong intensity mineralisation by pyrite, enargite and chalcopyrite presenting as copper sulphides and there are traces of galena and sphalerite (Pb and Zn sulphides)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.