ATV 6.82% 4.1¢ activeport group ltd

Here it is guys. and i quote 'The minister has approved the...

1. 548 Posts.
    Here it is guys. and i quote 'The minister has approved the project subject to terms and conditions. '

The following is from the website:
    http://www.gov.ns.ca/news/details.asp?id=20080131010

Environmental Conditions Set For Gold Mine
    Environment and Labour
    February 1, 2008 8:06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The operation of a surface gold mine in Halifax County will be subject to strict conditions to protect the environment.

The Touquoy Gold Project at Mooseriver Gold Mines successfully completed a provincial environmental assessment in accordance with the Nova Scotia Environment Act.

Mine operators must conduct regular monitoring and ensure complete reclamation, or clean-up, of the site when the work is finished. The mine is expected to operate for seven years, including the time for reclamation.

As part of the environmental assessment, Mark Parent, Minister of Environment and Labour, had requested the company provide a focus report. The report contains detailed research on a proposal's potential environmental impacts to help plan ways to minimize them.

Socio-economic effects are a consideration in all environmental assessments.

The minister has approved the project subject to terms and conditions.

The decision and the terms and conditions of the approval are on the department's website at www.gov.ns.ca/enla/ea .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $14.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $24.10K 575.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 260000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 296749 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.