MWE mawson west ltd

It's funny to see this post, I have been up bush and has time to...

1. 1,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 317
    It's funny to see this post, I have been up bush and has time to ruminate on exactly the sentiments posted here and was thinking about doing a similar job. I have been critical of management in the past due to the low sp of late, I open up this morning and the price is $0.9, market cap $128M, so pretty much cash value only. So the market doesn't rate the company or the projects above what is in the bank. I should add what is percieved in the bank, as who knows with MWE's apparent exemption of delivering qtrly reports, or any reports for that matter. It does seem like som ehav ebeen at the trough for quite a while, it would be interesting to go back through the years and see how much money the directors have actually forked out for their shares or has is all been in converting and selling options, ie. freebies.

I proposed an amusing scenario, what happens if things go tits up on them cause their eyes are on the swill rather than the prize, and the price drops further, say to $0.5 and now there is not enough value in the shares to cover the loans....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.