TYX 0.00% 0.7¢ tyranna resources limited

Thanks Thadius for taking time to respond. Apologies if my post...

1. 2,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Thanks Thadius for taking time to respond. Apologies if my post seemed a bit sharp, especially towards you personally. Just find them a bit frustrating at the moment. I thought that would be the case with the $35m. Bit of buffer and funding to preliminary stuff on stage 2. However, all they have said publicly is to fund stage 1 including working capital. And rise from $20m was big.

I know funding difficult. That's what worries me a little. I did think $12m against equipment and property worth multiples of that and another $8m to fund working capital, basically ore ready to sell, was achievable. Getting up to $35m harder. I guess it will also be a better result when it is achieved. I did say to them at one point that its no use getting initial funding, paying fees and then having to refinance it shortly after. So I shouldn't complain that they're negotiating bigger facilities I guess.

Still, I do believe the funding side has not really been well managed. They were looking for temporary funding at one point I heard. I'm sure they could utilise cash right now to speed things along. Anyway, its probably all in hand. Just a little slower than expected which is certainly not unique to IFE.

Thanks for that contact. It is very reassuring to know they have someone answering queries again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $13.42K 1.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3021076 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1452555 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 128507
Last updated 12.39pm 14/06/2024 ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.