WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Mining in September? OR Takeover next!?, page-32

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    That is great to hear,
    I personally would love to add some more but my portfolio balance and my minister of finance , Hah, Hah. keeps me on a discipline diet.

Its hard to say what the sp price will be like at end of next month , as you know there are always external market factors come in to play. A 5% correction could come in to play for instance , We certainly haven not had one for a while . We are certainly due one, Not saying we will have one though , but its Nothing to fear at all as its part of market cycles ,in fact its healthy .
    At the end of the day , what matters for me is that we are now virtually de risked, This journey takes years and we are at the very pointy end . Come what may in the broader market our resources will not evaporate.
    Eventually though the fundamentals will come through S/ P price. Everyone has different risk / reward appetite.

Of course Whilst i am confident of the project i am not emotionally attached to the stock although of course i do like the fairy tales that some good specs bring . I will naturally allow some of my holding to grow and mature . I also have a plan on off loading parts of my portfolio as we reach certain milestones . Got to protect your capital , especially your initial outlay. Than if and when i see that the S/p price is unlikely to grow much further or sustain the gains that i would like ,i will say thanks for the memories and sell out . Could be 2-5 years from now , but all journeys must end ".

Good luck in your endeavours !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $30.50K 2.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 256780 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 879999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.