TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Fair comment Maxter, I have £20,000 UK invested, half from 2012...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Fair comment Maxter, I have £20,000 UK invested, half from 2012 and the rest from 2014. Bobadah maybe more intellectual than many of us other holders, he may have more incite into the company but please don't be condescending to the rest of us. The amount you have invested is irrelevant, $1000 dollars to someone could be the same as $50,000 to someone else! Let's face it, if he was that clever he would have sold at 27 cents like I could have but he didn't and nor did I!

We all hang onto our shares for two reasons, the first is because we all believe that one day this will come to fruition and that we will make a substantial return on our investment, the second is that we are all $hit scared to sell in case the first scenario does happen!

So, in the meantime, the price of vanadium, titanium, copper, zinc, iron, copper, mangoes, paella or mushy peas are absolutely irrelevant - until these agreements and offtakes are finalised it means diddly squat!

And if and when they are finalised, please don't tell me what a great job Paul Burton and the BOD have done, because they haven't, this has gone on for far too many more years than promised!

We all have a right to voice our opinion, in fact I was a member of Hot Copper for many years before I posted anything, believing that many of you were far more well informed than me and not wanting to embarrass myself I didn't dare to contribute! But now I realise that you are just as clueless as to if and when things will happen, as me!

Rant over!
    Buller

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $79.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $69.91K 1.479M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 256488 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 174851 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.