AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Tibbs, Billy & Sigmadelta,Thanks for your thoughts.Perhaps I...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Tibbs, Billy & Sigmadelta,

Thanks for your thoughts.

Perhaps I should have also added that my comments were made on the basis that I believe the terms/conditions of the mineral lease would have already been known to AGS before the offer was made.

Firstly, the terms/conditions of the mineral lease are likely to be standard and included in all mineral leases (something AGS would have been able to establish themselves or been advised by PIRSA).

Secondly, AGS would have been communicating with the relevant staff at PIRSA about this matter over the last couple of years. Major projects like these, including the leases/approvals with relevant government departments, include consultation with all stakeholders.

Some of your comments read as if you are saying AGS received the offer, without any idea what the terms/conditions entailed, and now need time to digest it. IF that is your view, I find that view very naive.

Additionally, do you honestly think AGS and Quasar did not canvas the issue of the terms/conditions (which they would have known about prior to the formal offer by PIRSA) during the settlement?

They are working together to get the mineral lease. What happens after that I don't know. I think you are off the mark by suggesting Quasar would now delay the issuing of the mineral lease. What purpose does it serve??? I believe this would all be subject to the deed of settlement. AGS would have it stitched up so Quasar don't have the opportunity to play any more games.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.