CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

mining lease part 2, page-27

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 962
    Thanks Pooh, I'm sure if the mine was going into all these impatient people's backyard they would want the proper channels followed. There are reasons for these things taking time. A) a queue. B) the size of the project C) the amount of boxes that need ticking and the number of levels these boxes need to be signed off at.

Lets get out of dream world. Yes, sometimes if you complain you get put up the queue, but realistically it will get done when it gets to the front and everyone has finished adding their bit in.

It seems like everyone here expects an announcement every three days to "shake out the shorters" or something to be sped up because they whinge on the internet and thinks that a higher power greatly cares about their opinion.

Realistically a mining lease in 9 months is quick. When you think of all the red tape you have to go through it is actually amazing. It seems like people think that they just sit on it for 8 months, do a bit of work and then pop out an answer.

These are big mines that are going to leave a massive footprint. You have to get this right, not just sign it off and say whoops later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.