CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Your almost there Roy I'll finish the post for you without the...

1. 8,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Your almost there Roy I'll finish the post for you without the political rhetoric.

Mr 72 became Mr indispensible as hypothetically
    a) it was engineered that only he knew what was required and that info was not passed on.
    and or
    b)Young guns couldn't climb the pay based ladder due to dept headcounts so jumped to Private sector and are currently making a squillion [good luck to them].

WA is in no different situation, I have Environmental Engineers mates [I'm a Site and Facility Manager so it pays to be friendly BTW] there that are constantly headhunted to jump ship to other companies. None of them will go back [or to] the govt. positions. Now ask yourself how WA is able to approve so much in such short times things without that talent pool.....

Unless you are willing to accept higher taxes that pay is going up and talent walks - fact of life - live with it.

As I said WM is no cowboy this will be done right.

"Maybe you should read the post again" right back atcha

Regarding in ground resources they are just that resources - money in the bank; and Mining is a longterm thing which shareholders either live with or turn to other sectors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.