A11 4.26% 24.5¢ atlantic lithium limited

Mining Lease Ratification, page-36

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7

A lot of ignorance in your post.

12.7m AUD as at 30/6/24 in the bank that's easily enough to fund 4/5 quarters of normal operations. Circa 2.9m AUD a qtr in operation and investing expenses (and that's generous)

Q2 had 5.7m in exploration and drilling expenses as they sterlise drilled for mine plan and reviewed assays etc. This will shrink considerably in 2H 2024 as they await permitting. Piedmont farm in which I believe is a lagging payment will hit the balance sheet this qtr and your statements RE PLL future plans are grossly inaccurate and irrelevant as Keith Phillips the CEO has discussed that they will likely raffle off their own offtake of production allocation for the first 2-3 years to fund their portion of the mine build as they focus on Hydroxide sites in NA, funding and permitting etc. of which the Ewoyaa spodumene was supposed to be feedstock for. It

MIIF funds are supplementary to mine build exploration and are not needed to operate as they await permitting and mine build.

as for Offtake these things take time and the amount they targeted would not have changed materially, they wanted $100M USD they'll get $100M USD on the proviso of again permitting. The question you should be asking is how much production will they have to sacrifice..DYOR Ganfeng and Leo Lithium deal should be a few clues there.

Buying at basement prices now, I believe Atlantic had 47% ownership by retail holders. Assore, Piedmont and the board would make up the stark majority of the rest. Until I see disclosure that one of those key partners has sold shares in recent slump, I don't see any issues with this project.

All love anyway, without a permit everyone loses including the GoG so hopefully a positive outcome is on the horizon.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A11 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.